it'll be quiet on here soon.....

The P45 segment was one of the funniest things I've seen for a while.

I know that TG has remained the same for years.
I know that they don't do any 'proper' car reviews unless they're trying to prove a point.

But I don't care.

Barneyballbags":iy9k367v said:
The P45 segment was one of the funniest things I've seen for a while.

I know that TG has remained the same for years.
I know that they don't do any 'proper' car reviews unless they're trying to prove a point.

But I don't care.

I think it has long since been considered a serious car review show and should never be seen as one, it's just motorised stupidity and I love it

Alison

its the whole reason why the original top gear was canceled - JC rebadged it as entertainment. Its a little bit of escapism for us ex car owners.

Personally speaking, jeremy clarkson should be dragged out into the street and shot.

B77":1wt0j6j5 said:
Personally speaking, jeremy clarkson should be dragged out into the street and shot.

In front of his own family*, presumably? ;)

David

*It's just a joke, you know, like on Top Gear....

misteroo":10bthcaz said:
simples....just get rid of the short arsed twat, JC and keep James May.

Could be a solution. Most of May's solo presenting has been good, watchable stuff, especially when it's more science-orientated.

David

misteroo":2kyishis said:
simples....just get rid of the short arsed twat, JC and keep James May.
That would suit my housemate down to the ground - she fancies the pants off James May... :? :LOL:

The P45 segment was excellent and also went straight past the end of my road! It's wierd seeing your own local streets on TV, I start pointing and making sure people are watching like it will make me famous or something!!

I was surprised that Jeremy didn't mention global warming when they showed the snow on the track.

Yes, the show has been the same for a while now, but that's just how we like it.

I'm assuming the "P45 segment" doesn't allude to Clarkson being given his by the BBC. Oh well....

David

Back