Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

Isaac_AG":3efbzgnc said:
Normally when I post and then someone else does so after I get an email to tell me of this, which is very useful if your watching a topic like for sale threads. Now it does not, any reason??

Alison

Could have sworn that I quoted this already agreeing with the comment :?

Anyway I have just received notification so I presume that John has sorted it or it's a little on the slow side to send the notification....

Check out your profile by the way,
Lots of good PM options and other things to play with.

Another suggestion.
Can we have Google+ on the profile options, it is now bigger than Twitter an d second only to Facebook.

I see the new eBay link is there:)
And
The ability to bookmark topics, now that is going to be useful.

wtf? :shock: ...it's like coming home to find someone's rearranged all your furniture :?

Just take's a bit of getting used to I 'spose :D

Have a look at HsImg (highslide) for the forum, it stops huge pictures from breaking the frame size on lower resolutions by opening them in a seperate frame, one click to enlarge and one click to close again.
Neil.

Great work John!

Question, when I used to log off, all topics/posts would be marked as read, meaning when I logged back on, I could see what had been posted since last I was here, now, they remain unread. Anyway to get around this?

:D

Much though I'm not always keen on change, the increased options for searching and profile option etc. are great.

Links opening to a new tab would be preferable for me, but other forums I use don't do that and it doesn't take long before you automatically use middle button or CTRL very time you use a link.

My_Teenage_Self":ssawh147 said:
Great work John!

Question, when I used to log off, all topics/posts would be marked as read, meaning when I logged back on, I could see what had been posted since last I was here, now, they remain unread. Anyway to get around this?

:D

Click mark all topis read before you log off!

[edit] "Mark forums read" for everything

Bloody hell what's happened here it all looks very nice only problem is my Luddite brain - took me 3 years to figure out how the old site worked now I've gotta learn it all again
Cheers
Spence :facepalm:

Back