Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

Yep, "pup menu" sorted. :D

One other thing I noticed was that links now open in the same tab/window. I prefered it when they opened by default in a new tab/window; presumably there's a setting for that somewhere too.

Firstly John I honestly do appreciate the work it takes to run the site and maintain it and as to how it runs ..I am very happy with it...I wanted to get that out first

the update, I don't like it

It looks like "my first forum" or "forums for dummies" it's blocky, basic and like an iphone it lacks humanity in a way the old one did not. I'm not against change despite being in a retro site :LOL: but the changes made I feel do not enhance the look or useage of the site. It really does look like the first forum someone builds before they move on to better ones

I will of course still use it but probably not as much, a step backward for me.

Again though.... I do appreciate the effort and work put in and it's not a relfection on anyone at all...just the updated version

Now it's back to the left all is well. It's a bit blocky but that's the style these days, you gotta roll with it...

xerxes":33tm7p2a said:
One other thing I noticed was that links now open in the same tab/window. I prefered it when they opened by default in a new tab/window; presumably there's a setting for that somewhere too.

Surely that's down to your browser settings?

Is it possible to make the forum links bit bigger (as in "Board Index>Mountain biking>Retro")
Just theres now a whole lot going on up there and the main site links are just a small as everything else and hard to find at a glance.

i just got a pop-up window that I had a new pm, and while the window was the same size as with the old format, the message inside was much wider, so i had to scroll sideways in order to see it and click the link. Other than that, after a couple of days I'm sure everyone will be used to the new look, and the old one will appear quite retro :LOL:

Back