Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

Stuck in the middle with you......lol

Bang Tidy.

Now i must buy a new laptop with a bigger screen for full effect..... :cool:

Pyro Tim":13o2icdd said:
oooh, change. I don't like change :evil: That's why I'm into RetroBikes
Dossa":13o2icdd said:
Pah, it's too "modern" now..! :cry:
Same here. Now this looks like the terrible WeightWeenies board. :cry:

Edit. But hey, what the hell! I'm still happy that this forum exists.

Normally when I post and then someone else does so after I get an email to tell me of this, which is very useful if your watching a topic like for sale threads. Now it does not, any reason??

Alison

I've updated the initial post, please take a moment to read it > viewtopic.php?f=1&t=241086

Thanks to those who like it.

Thanks also to those who've chosen to use a sad or even crying face avatar in relation to the software update, much appreciated.

If there is a problem please give me as many details as poss. Think the 'pub menu' (everything centred) problem is sorted.

John":30iw9be8 said:
If there is a problem please give me as many details as poss.
John":30iw9be8 said:
Thanks also to those who've chosen to use a sad or even crying face avatar in relation to the software update.
Sorry John! :D I do have one question. As you can see, for some reason there is an empty line between multiple quotes and also between the last quote and where the actual typing starts. Can this empty line be taken away?
Actually, there is lots of extra space all around (have a look at that empty space after LGFs signature for example). Even one line posts take up giant space (vertically).
I think all this space will add up in long threads and cause a lot of scrolling. A more compact "layout" would make the site more easy to use, maybe?
Any comments on this?

Back