Titus El Guapo (Even more Modern Content! Sorry again!)

Cheers chaps :).

Steve, I think Evans are the only place doing them (with free tubes atm)..... Not cheap but imho super cool to :cool:

Thanks Chris :).
I agree, they are very good vfm and I was very surprised at just how good the quality was when I got it. And although it's no leightweight it really doesn't give that away when you're riding and feels incredibly direct... A keeper without a doubt :cool: ... Think the only thing left is a dropper post at some point.

that is real purdy..

rather frustratingly though, i've been on the lookout for some black and ano orange grips, and went with some clarks in the end..those superstar ones slipped under my radar.

love it though mate, especially with that front fork.

Jody and bobcat thanks very much :cool:

The superstar grips cover most colours though aren't the best padded... Def prefer oury's for their cushioning.

Another lovely very clean looking build :cool:

What d'ya think of those new Onzas? Been looking at the Ibex as my next set of skin walls ;)

Really nice I must admit... Love the look of them and feel like Rocket Rons / Racing Ralphs as a close example if that helps at all... Quite close knobs in the middle so you don't get any real vibration on smooth stuff but with a little more shoulder grip than Racing ralphs.

Cheers :).

Look slike I'll be going with the Superstar ones, haha

Just had the clarks ones arrive, and they're copper, not orange :roll:

thanks for the tip AC

Back