Jeff Jones

daj":17f8ymq4 said:
Ok .... I have looked at this three times now before I decided to make a comment, Mainly because I cannot decide if its plain Fudge ugly or damn funky!! :? :? :LOL: :LOL:

I think funky is the option your looking for :LOL:

theredchili":eh550yb3 said:
daj":eh550yb3 said:
Ok .... I have looked at this three times now before I decided to make a comment, Mainly because I cannot decide if its plain Fudge ugly or damn funky!! :? :? :LOL: :LOL:

I think funky is the option your looking for :LOL:

Either way I wouldn't take it too personally - remember he likes green wildslippers ;) :LOL:

Very nice and very :cool: looking forward to the updates, see if they live up to the hype. Meant to be one of if not the best riding rigid bike available!

nelly":49ktzt6w said:
Was this ordered from USA or supplied by UK distributor? It looks the biz!

Got it in the UK, Biff's the importer and I got mine from Charlie the Bike Monger and got him to build it to my spec. There are four shops in the UK you can get them, one is in Aviemore , bothy bikes

kaiser":13npfz0m said:
Very nice and very :cool: looking forward to the updates, see if they live up to the hype. Meant to be one of if not the best riding rigid bike available!

That's quite a claim...

Is that claim not related to the Ti flavour?

I had spoken about getting a steel one, but ended up going back to a Jamis Dragon. Better the dragon you know.

Looking forward to more words on it.

:)

I had the Ti space frame, truly awesome but even jeff himself reckons the steel ones ride better in most places ;)

Back