Question...

Me; "I've won the lottery, I've won the lottery. Pack some bags!!!"

Her; "What should I pack? Bikini for the beach or fancy clothes for Paris perhaps?"

Me; "Just pack yer bags and feck off!!!!!!!!"

Still brings a smile to my face when I remember that joke. :LOL:

I don't do the lottery so the above scenario will never happen. :roll:

gavinda":3sbbrlw5 said:
Carlsson tweaked g wagon.

:cool:

Think id get a couple of year old M3 saloon id hardley drive it anyway, or i could get a Veyron, never drive it just sleep in it in my heated garage :LOL:

I think you might find that rather uncomfortable.

If it is just a case of fantasy cars, I would get that Miura I always promised myself, as long as there was dough left for a Ural truck expedition vehicle.

I can't do anything about the wife, I am the wife. But I'm afraid on winning the lottery I'm not into sports cars so I'd go for something very practical like an XC90. What I would really love though is the just being able to say I want one of those and going and getting it.

Alison

Looking back through this post, I don't know what any of these things are, they are just random letters and numbers.

I shall now beat my fists on MY keyboard to generate what I will buy if I win the lottery.

oygh]u63y]

OK, that's it, that's what I want if I win. :D

TBH, although I like cars and bikes and would need a new house to accommodate them all, the biggest pleasure would be choosing my moment at work to say "you know what, I've had enough" and then just walking out!

Back