Klein Attitude V frame

Rich,

You'd do more good just giving $50 to your favorite charity...that frame is suitable only for recycling. :(

cheers,

rody

25899381_full.jpg

I'd be wary. The tube is twisted, so the rest of the frame must be out. It'll probably crack along the creases :(

In retrospect I think you guys are right..moment of madness over! :roll:

Rich":2ykesyt7 said:
..moment of madness over!

..until the next time of course ;)

...which could be sooner than you think..

Proflex 854 starting at NZ$100, ending Sunday, Blue Kookas, XT, SS-7s.. Go on Rich.. Do it.. :D

25950544_full.jpg

Hey dude!

I know I saw that one, but I'm sure my wife would cut my soft and danglies off with a blunt spoon if I bought it!!! :LOL:

Rich

well you had more self control than me

...in a moment of foolishness i bought the aforementioned Klein.

not vintage, not really retro, but with cross forks, 700c wheels and running fixed I reckon it might make quite a nice commuter - until it either folds up or i park it under a bus.

at least it means my Bontrager won't get used for the daily Auckland commute.

Re: well you had more self control than me

95bonty":kk1gb52z said:
...in a moment of foolishness i bought the aforementioned Klein.

not vintage, not really retro, but with cross forks, 700c wheels and running fixed I reckon it might make quite a nice commuter - until it either folds up or i park it under a bus.

at least it means my Bontrager won't get used for the daily Auckland commute.

Hehe,

How much did you get it for in the end mate?

Welcome to the forums by the way!

Rich

cheers

$50...pick it up today...depending how bad it looks it'll either get turned into wind chimes...or fixie cross styles. i'm increasingly warming to the wind chimes idea. am sure there are some good uses for alloy frames.

did you bid on that alpine stars - i'd have been keen but it was in WLG and figured it wasn't really worth shipping.

I saw the Alpine Stars and the Proflex, looks like they both went pretty cheap, but they're both too big for the wife, so the search continues.

Would love to see the Klein built up into a commute bike, the wind chimes sounds pretty cool also! ;)

Rich

Back