Speedplay Zero Pedals

NeilM

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
This is a bit of a reach, but once again I have been defeated by the evil ebay, and I'm getting really fed up with waiting for the next auction to end.

So; I'm after a pair of Speedplay Zero pedals (just the pedals, I have cleats, covers etc), either Chro-Mo or stainless, any colour pedal as no one can see it once I'm on the bike.

Many thanks to all of you who are about to reply..... ;)

Hi Neil,
I have a pair of blue Zero pedals, with stainless steel axles. Bearings and butterflies in very god conditions, cleats not so good though certainly salvageable so that you could set up a second pair of shoes.

Trouble is, they're currently on loan to a friend while he decides whether he wants them! He's a long term Speedplay X1 user and can't make up his mind as to whether he wants these ones to replace them.

If you're interested then PM me and I'll send him a reminder and prod him to make up his mind!

Cheers,
Gareth.

NeilM":25qfkijs said:
This is a bit of a reach, but once again I have been defeated by the evil ebay, and I'm getting really fed up with waiting for the next auction to end.

So; I'm after a pair of Speedplay Zero pedals (just the pedals, I have cleats, covers etc), either Chro-Mo or stainless, any colour pedal as no one can see it once I'm on the bike.

Many thanks to all of you who are about to reply..... ;)

Back