Identiti Mr Hyde and White Bros DT1.2 forks + extras

ajantom

Retrobike Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
As part of the on going clear out I offer for your perusal this rather nice Identiti Mr Hyde frame and White Bros DT1.2 forks.
Package would include seat QR, shim to fit a 27.2 seatpost and an FSA The Pig headset. And I could probably throw in a seatpost and saddle if needed.

Frame is 18", with a 23.5" top tube. Takes a 68mm bottom bracket.
It has sliding dropouts, so can run either SS or geared. Also has ISCG mounts for chain devices.

The forks are a work of CNC art from well respected fork makers White Bros. Extremely stiff, and really easy to service - they strip down with 5 and 6mm allen keys. 120mm travel , coil with air damping. I've replaced the seals with Enduro ones, and have been stripped and greased on a regular basis. They have a 20mm axle fitting (axle included)

This frame and fork really work well together - Identiti fit their team bikes with WB forks as standard. It can be an all day XC rider or a monster single track devourer!

Bike radar reviewed it and quite liked it: http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/categ...oduct/review-identiti-bikes-mr-hyde-frx-16600

Price for the frame, fork, headset, QR + extras would be £255 posted, or £240 picked up in East Devon/West Dorset.

I might consider splitting the frame and fork for a decent offer.

Here's a pic built up and I can do some better pics on request.

I might be persuaded. I'm still umming and erring over selling them, but they are currently being unused, and I've promised SWHMBO to clear out some bits and pieces :(

This is the bike I was waiting for them to speed up and release in 2004 or 5 cant remember! They had the offer on the Dr Jekyll same forks, and good bits so I had to go for it! Selling my 1 year old Dr with Ballistic Blades and promax brakes for it! seems like forever ago!

Back