parcel courier take a bike not in a box

normally people just post with a new thread asking for help picking up and boxing help in (insert location the bike is in) most people don't mind helping out if possible

oadamo":2cz67u02 said:
Pyro Tim":2cz67u02 said:
Whatleymeister is in Guildford, ask him. He's a nice chap

hi thanks but i don't no anyone on here, he will think i am taking the piss lol.
adam

swannymere

i am in wolverhampton the bikes in Guildford, but will find a way to get this thing home. i have been thinking all day about this bike getting delivered tomorrow, i even sorted out my shed ready to strip it down and start spraying it :D
adam

I'm sure he won't, its fairly common practice here

Pyro Tim":1vbozi2q said:
oadamo":1vbozi2q said:
Pyro Tim":1vbozi2q said:
Whatleymeister is in Guildford, ask him. He's a nice chap

hi thanks but i don't no anyone on here, he will think i am taking the piss lol.
adam

swannymere

i am in wolverhampton the bikes in Guildford, but will find a way to get this thing home. i have been thinking all day about this bike getting delivered tomorrow, i even sorted out my shed ready to strip it down and start spraying it :D
adam

I'm sure he won't, its fairly common practice here

+1 Thanks to a certain Chris on here I'm getting a bike sent to France that I bought on ebay.

More than happy to help with delivering a bike. If its in guildford where I live I will get it, space the dropouts, box it and send it. All you need to do is pay for it. Beer tokens are always welcomed if you felt that way inclined afterwards... ;)

Whatleymeister":3tii1ef6 said:
More than happy to help with delivering a bike. If its in guildford where I live I will get it, space the dropouts, box it and send it. All you need to do is pay for it. Beer tokens are always welcomed if you felt that way inclined afterwards... ;)

hi thanks very much for the offer
i have just been on the phone to parcel force they have said the min is bubble wrap. so i have just emailed the seller and asked if he will wrap it up for me. but if he won't wrap it i might take you up on the offer, i don't mind putting some cash your way :D.
this is the first time i have bought a bike off the bay, but next time i am going to make sure its in a box lol.
thanks adam

edit: i have just emailed him to say he can take the wheels off and keep them if it makes it easyer to send as i am going to buy a new set anyway.

Dude, take Whatley up on his offer, just bubble wrap ain't going to do much and it's better to recieve a bike in good nick than one bent and buggered,
The seller doesn't sound bothered about whether you get the bike or not, someone on here is, it's got to be worth it for the price of a few beers.

What bike is it anyway ?

It's a pity it's this week, I've got a job down London way next week and could have fetched it. I have a lad working in Wolvo most weeks for me so he could have dropped it off to you.

Yeah, what bike is it?
I'm about 5 miles from Guildford and am happy to help if needed. I have boxes that need sending somewhere...

suburbanreuben":321jttcc said:
Yeah, what bike is it?
I'm about 5 miles from Guildford and am happy to help if needed. I have boxes that need sending somewhere...

Throw some martas in one. And send it this way then... :LOL:

Back