parcle monkey help

bulldog

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi,anybody know why i cant get off booking page?

i am loged in ,then im filling it all in but its saying missing names adds ect :twisted:

its drivein my mad,any help please

cheers

My advice is run, run away!!!

Every dealing I've had with them has been terrible. They 'lost' a pair of Pace forks that I bought and also never turned up on both occasions I booked them to collect a parcel from me, and after waiting at home all day for them, they had the cheek to say there was no-one in when they arrived to collect.......bullshit! :evil:

Use somebody else, I can't fault good old Royal Mail, yes more expensive but you get what you pay for ;)

senditnow, much cheaper than parcels2go. They use ParcelForce, and no problems for me so far, with 4 bikes sent.

Pyro Tim":k654le9x said:
senditnow, much cheaper than parcels2go. They use ParcelForce, and no problems for me so far, with 4 bikes sent.
What are the prices like with ParcelFarce via senditnow? I send stuff ParcelFarce via the post office

The pain is though, you have to wait in all day for them to come and get it. Saying that, they haven't been here before 14.30 yet.

Pyro Tim":1k5xroed said:
The pain is though, you have to wait in all day for them to come and get it. Saying that, they haven't been here before 14.30 yet.
Thats normal procedure for ParcelFarce, deliveries done in the AM then collections in the PM, but as long as they actually turn up, organising to be at home isn't really an issue

Back