parcel courier take a bike not in a box

Even if you find one, don't do it. It will be broken. You can get a box for free from any bike shop, and all you have to do is take out the front wheel, the pedals, maybe the seatpost, and loosen the stem to turn the bars.

sorry should of said, i won on ebay but the guy does not want to box it up.
i placed an order with Paisley Freight but they didn't collect saying it was not in a box. all it says on there site is (Failure to comply with our packaging requirements will invalidate any insurance claims) so i thought it would be ok as is. i have just had a refund off them so i need to find someone else.
i was hoping to have it tomorrow so i could start stripping it ready for paint :(
adam

oadamo":3vfddot7 said:
i placed an order with Paisley Freight but they didn't collect saying it was not in a box. all it says on there site is (Failure to comply with our packaging requirements will invalidate any insurance claims) so i thought it would be ok as is. i have just had a refund off them so i need to find someone else.
i was hoping to have it tomorrow so i could start stripping it ready for paint :(
adam

- Did the seller offer postage as part of the deal? If so, then it's his responsibility to ensure that it's packaged properly (ie. in a box).
- Did the seller NOT offer postage as part of the deal, but you bid on it anyway? In which case he's under no obligation to package it up for you.

If you can't get the seller to box it up, it might be worth putting a post in the relevant area section on this forum to see if another RB member near to the bike can go and collect it and box it up for you. You would then need to arrange for it to be collected from them.

Barneyballbags":3ogejvl0 said:
oadamo":3ogejvl0 said:
adam

- Did the seller offer postage as part of the deal? If so, then it's his responsibility to ensure that it's packaged properly (ie. in a box).
- Did the seller NOT offer postage as part of the deal, but you bid on it anyway? In which case he's under no obligation to package it up for you.

If you can't get the seller to box it up, it might be worth putting a post in the relevant area section on this forum to see if another RB member near to the bike can go and collect it and box it up for you. You would then need to arrange for it to be collected from them.

hi this is a quote from the add >>>>

This item is collection only from Guildford unless the buyer wishes to arrange a courier collection.
Thanks for your interest and happy bidding!

so i think iam stuffed lol, i am going to phone parcel force in the morning to see if they will pick it up.
thanks adam

Pyro Tim":l04gf5t3 said:
Whatleymeister is in Guildford, ask him. He's a nice chap

hi thanks but i don't no anyone on here, he will think i am taking the piss lol.
adam

swannymere

i am in wolverhampton the bikes in Guildford, but will find a way to get this thing home. i have been thinking all day about this bike getting delivered tomorrow, i even sorted out my shed ready to strip it down and start spraying it :D
adam

Back