Shimano 600, Cinelli, Mavic, Turbo, ITM ALL SOLD

nj_cisca

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
All sold or ebayed!

600 Chainset FC 6207 - Cranks are 170mm, 52 and 39t chainrings. A few shoe scuffs but overall in nice condition. Crank bolts included. £30 SOLD

600 Pedals and Clips - Some pitting on the clips but pedals are in decent condition. Bearings feel smooth and threads are good. £20 SOLD

600 Brakeset BR 6400 - Quite tatty cosmetically but working fine. Finish is bubbling and wearing off in places. £12 SOLD

600 Aero Seatpost - 27.2 Diameter, 170mm length. Clamp is pretty mucky and some pitting to the post. Would polish up nicely £12 SOLD

600 Chainset FC 6207 - Drive side only as the left crank arm is threaded unfortunately. 52 and 42t chainrings. Self extracting bolt. Can include the left crank if it is any use to anyone. £14 SOLD

Dura-Ace Rear Derailleur RD 7401 - Very good condition just a few minor scuffs. 7 Speed. £30 SOLD PP

Can I have dibs on the seatpost please?

If OK can you PM me with PayPal details etc and I will get the funds over to you.

Cheers.

VBC1001":1h19dte1 said:
Can I have dibs on the seatpost please?

If OK can you PM me with PayPal details etc and I will get the funds over to you.

Cheers.

Hi, I had someone PM me about the post earlier than you posted. As I didn't specify dibs on the forum I should honour them as registering interest first. Will edit the post to dibs on forum now for everything else so everyone can see whats happening. You are next in line for the post of course.
Sorry, hope that is fair enough.

PM replied to ChaterLea

Added a few more odds and ends mostly 600 parts again. All items sold yesterday will be posted in the morning. Cheers!

Back