Member Check in (who and where are you)

CNC'd billet slag

Hi y'all,

Been on here a very short time, been an MTB pervert a very long time :p
I hail from the 'ming ming' of Immingham, Baaaaaa!

Mart.

'97 Klein Attitude Race laced with rarities.
'04 Whyte PRST-4 with carbon bits n bobs.
Box of rare parts i'll never use or sell.

anok, long riston, east riding of yorkshire, starting mtbing again after over 15 years off, riding a kona lava dome and ive lost my skills, big time!! :LOL:

Back on the saddle after too long in the pub :D
Been riding one of those new-fangled alloy things......which is ok.....until i take my hands off the bars....then i fall off :LOL: damn those 23mm tyres and quick geometry.

Soon to be riding a proper bike, 1987 Raleigh Randonneur, currently under restoration.

In Bilton, East Yorkshire

You're never lost when you're on a ride, just keep going, you'll find a pub sooner or later!

Welcome to Hotwheels, anok and davester1965.

Keep lurking around here guys, we have plenty of rides planned for the future.

Great to see more guys from the East Yorkshire area as well.

:)

Hiya Andy ~andybike and Sal~salsprocket down on the edge of the mountainous Wolds in Horncastle.
Hope to get out this Spring on some of the rides.

Bruce from what is sometimes termed 'Sunny Scunny' - when is what I'd like to know (having originated from down south).

In the Lincolnshire Wolds ('twixt Alford and Louth), with quietest lanes for road riding in England, long time resident (formerly a Man of Kent).

First lightweight ride of the season next Saturday from the Bardney Heritage Centre (10.30).

Sometimes found in Sussex, by the beach!

Roadking

I'm in Hull, not that far from davester1965 on ings near Sutton, don't get that much time to ride due to having 2 jobs but spend any spare time in the garage building and pottering with my bikes, been doing it for decades now and can never see a day when I wont be riding.

Back