CITROEN Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX Any thoughts/experiences?

Do what I have just done, and buy a big saloon that you like, would want and would be more than happy to drive and be seen in, and say to the Mrs 'look love its big and safe for you, and you can get shopping and kids stuff in the boot'.

Done, everyone happy ;)

Yeah, already got my audi for that ;)
The parking could be a big problem with the Citroen, she can't park a yaris without bumping it :shock: And has on more than one occasion made me park it :LOL:
She is now showing more interest in a Leon... This 1
http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

Should never had shown her auto trader, the list is still growing :shock:

Go for the Leon. Pretty soon, if you keep leaving car mags lying around, it'll look like this................. :shock:

Attachments

• Seat-Leon-2.jpg
    Seat-Leon-2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,713
I blame the wife, she keeps saying oh that looks nice, i want one of them :roll: Even went out on sunday looking at loads of different one's
thats when she said oh i like this [ citreon ] Now she's saying " Well its a bit big isn't it"
It also seems that colour has a large part in it. We were looking at a silver citroen which was in our price range when she noticed a light blue one for 2 grand more, i just laughed :LOL:

Citroen Xsara Picasso - gutless and small. Prone to half shaft wear plus it is compulsory to wear a hat while driving one slowly. Get a Vauxhall Zafira instead.

Back