73/74 Colnago Super frame/fork

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Think this is 73//74 but I sure somebody will come along and tell me if I'm wrong :LOL:

Top tube 54cm centre to centre, seat tube 52cm centre to centre, plenty of scuffs especially the decals but if I was keeping it I'd just be getting new decals and leaving the paint as it is ;)

Surface rust here and there but nothing more serious than surface rust.

Not sure if I'm miles off with price but not sure I'd let it go if I couldn't get £230 posted :?:

aacs1.jpg

aacs2.jpg

aacs3.jpg

aacs4.jpg

aacs5.jpg

aacs6.jpg

aacs7.jpg

American Friend said:
cool frame. old ones like that don't turn up very often. where's agent orange? this is what he needs for those old GP4s. :LOL:[/quote

Pff, yeah, would look sweet with these wheels. I like the non-Colnagoness of this frame.

agentorange":3iphf8t1 said:
American Friend":3iphf8t1 said:
cool frame. old ones like that don't turn up very often. where's agent orange? this is what he needs for those old GP4s. :LOL:[/quote

Pff, yeah, would look sweet with these wheels. I like the non-Colnagoness of this frame.

Not sure whats unColnago like about it :? looks pretty much like any other early Colnago I've seen :?

Sorry, my fault for baiting him, but agent was just joking. Like the finest Italian bikes of that era, these early pre-bling Colnago frames have a beautiful understated elegance. This is a lovely example and a real rarity. Hope it finds a deserving home soon. :)

American Friend":20c5fsdy said:
Sorry, my fault for baiting him, but agent was just joking. Like the finest Italian bikes of that era, these early pre-bling Colnago frames have a beautiful understated elegance. This is a lovely example and a real rarity. Hope it finds a deserving home soon. :)

Its o.k :cool: just me being a little over sensitive after all the pms questioning its heritage :LOL:

Back