RC31 in 420 a-c standard version or type c's

secret_squirrel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hiya,

Edited I need to get my built complete so anyone got a set of the standard ones in the meantime?

As above looking for the Ti RC31's but with the shorter 420 A-C measurement.

I've be assured they exist by a fellow RB'er who has a set - so anyone out there have a set they want to sell?

Ta

Yes, they do exist, I have a set myself but not for sale as they are in use on one of my bikes but they do seem to be the hardest version on the the RC31 to find.

If you have no joy here, I'd keep an eye on eBay as this is where I picked mine up, however,they aren't normally cheap, seen plenty costing over £150, which was the amount I paid for mine, so be prepared to have to she'll out a large chunk of cash.

If you were happy to use the standard version, I still believe Pace have them for sale, they found a load of components and made them up so once all sold they won't have any more new ones available, but they are around £200 plus p&p.

Good luck with the search.

Thanks for the double confirmation jules - keeping an eye on eBay. All that have showed up recently are the 440 models.

This equates to my last RC31 search which was for the 1" steerer versions which are also like rocking horse poo.

Hi Steve - think yours are the standard model - the type c's have a type c logo and a Ti sticker near the top of the stantions.

Yeah I spotted a set of type c on here after I posted, and spotted the difference/mistake... :oops:

Back