i wont on here much anymore

Just a note.

It is not normal to have feelings of hate towards a partner.

If you have feelings of rage you need to find out why. If the source is the actions of a partner, and you have established your reactions are 'normal' you need to consider moving on. Whether that is in collaboration with the partner to change things, or the other options.

My ex did this to my old laptop while we were arguing p###d up by knocking it of the arm of the chair. It only got worse between us and was a lost cause.
FE0BD599-8620-4E34-9ABF-767353EFE484-304-0000004F410A6B3C.jpg

I have a old laptop in the cuboard you can have, no wifi, cant remember make not seen it for a while but uneeded got one and smart tv so if u want to meet me for it pm me an its yours, just dont let it end up like the above :LOL: all best. Daz

no the keyboard got a size 5 to it to!!!! keep meaning to take it in and get all the stuff put on my new one but just never get round to it? Ive got a samsung notebook to that I left on the balcony one nite :oops: that got damp all the keys are mixed up? do you know if that could be fixed?

B77":2g2se77s said:
Anyone is more than welcome to visit, loads of room, loads of trails :D
I visited Annecy last summer, beautiful place, had no bike with me though. A bloody shame too! I was on holiday with some non-biker friends in Combloux. We were walking alongside such a nice trail, I couldn't stop but pretending I was on a bike, arms out and all. I must have looked like a nut-job! :LOL:

B77":x06f1gaw said:
You look at the tv shite like eastenders or whatever teaches that all relationships are fraught with problems, affairs etc. What a fantastic example. you see shit happening on the tv and think 'oh it's meant to be like that it's on tv'

True that. Relationships are pictured exactly like that in a multitude of tv-series, as if it's the way it's supposed to be. Desperate Housewives, Sex and the City,... All utter superficial crap!

highlandsflyer":of1dpphi said:
Just a note.

It is not normal to have feelings of hate towards a partner.

If you have feelings of rage you need to find out why. If the source is the actions of a partner, and you have established your reactions are 'normal' you need to consider moving on. Whether that is in collaboration with the partner to change things, or the other options.

tbh retrobike is probley not the best place to get marriage advice ;) especially from a bunch of blokes with a string of broken relationships. :LOL: hes only vented a bit of anger, dosent mean he hates his wife. probley the added stress of redundancy looming dosent help.
im only guessing but venting your anger towards the internet probley meens you need to take a break from the internet. anyone who walks away from a marrige at the slightest barny dosent deserve to be married. if its ment to be you'll work it out :D

it feels like i hate her sometimes,but we have been together for 12 years now,married in aug 11,and we have 3 kids,2 together and the oldest from my ex,we all live in a 4 bed semi with 19 years to go on a nice big mortgage and times tough,i also feel really ill,and the kids wind me,work just treat me like a twat,i defo hate that part of my life,i know there is no excuse for violence,but it could of been worse,the laptop could be fine and the could be in hospital,but i never have nor ever will give her a crack,i just walk away,need more bike time i think. :D :D

Been there done that. 12 years in and one gorgeous daughter myself.
In the past its been blamed on cars, bikes, internetz, booze, drugs....
To be honest it's too easy to lay the blame on one thing. It's just down to issues between two people.
Take time out. If you can dump the kids at a relatives for a night, go on a 'date' you'll soon see if the spark is still there.
Luckily ours was and still is, but its tough. Life often gets in the way. Work, bills mortgages etc.
good luck.

i can understand the work issue, since i left my job my wife says im a diffrent person, i used to put up with so much shit at work i dident even realise id be venting it at home.

Back