The Quantocks Or ???? Sometime Over The Christmas Period

I've been over the bars just by those trees halfway down on that pic!!
Only time I've ever ridden there too

Some great riding round the Quantocks, I've ridden some great routes there with 'Sticklegs' who sadly no longer rides.

Might join you lot, date (and new 'retro' build) permitting.

ChrisG and myself are going to do a recce on the 2nd of December just for a laugh if anyone fancys it.

Mind you,nobody turn up as i wouldnt want it to put you off coming on the christmas one :LOL: :LOL:

I'd probably be up for the 2nd. Should be able to get one of the suspensions working by then, otherwise is a rigid OK?

Pyro Tim":3nuuw2m6 said:
I'd probably be up for the 2nd. Should be able to get one of the suspensions working by then, otherwise is a rigid OK?

Yeah fine :LOL:

I will be on my rigid Roberts mate :roll:

jonnyboy666":16n71ceh said:
i'd been looking for someone to sort a ride down that way a while ago but it seemed no one knew the terrain riding wise and i'm to far away to get to know it.

i'd defo be up for a ride down there if someone knows a good route, pref with a stop for food etc. maybe 20ish miles?

Yep could do that

ChrisG":16n71ceh said:

No to knock your ideas, but both of those are really quite posh.

The Plough at holford is muddy MTB rider friendly.

MikeD":16n71ceh said:
Not into parking at the tops of hills -- if you park at Holford you get to end the ride with a descent :)

And a pub :D

Shall we try and get a date sorted, starting at Holford at say 10am, ride and then late lunch afterwards??

Back