i wont on here much anymore

Kona lover":38iubj1z said:
B77 :LOL:

Take it you don't sit on the fence much ;)

Fences ? Let me tell you about fences, **** em. What you want is a good solid wall. none of this namby pamby pretreated pine crap with Metposts a good solid english bond with sand faced flettons with see you right.

;)

In all seriousness though I've just watched one of our tattooists have a year and a half of complete crap because her boyfreind is an arsehole but keeps saying he'll change etc etc. I lived with a welsh maniac for 6 years and it took being hit in the head with an aluminium Louisville Slugger druing one of her drunken rages to make me realise it would never ever get better. The others, well we just wanted different things put of life.
I used to stand up for the rights of everyone and everything but never stood up for myself and got shat all over by various people, because people are often very manipulative and selfish. In the end you have to stand up for and look after yourself and if that means walking away, so be it.
I think everyone knows when it's so broken that no matter what you do it will never be the same again but a lot of people kid themselves or stay because they don't want to be alone or are too used to the arguments which in some kind of way become what the relationship is based on.....

Corsarob, if you genuinely think everything could be ok again, go for it and never hold any grudges about what happened in the past. but if you know in your heart that it's broken, get out sooner arather than later.

b77- loudmouthed, opinionated and doesnt care for others feelings when saying what needs to be said.

i could drink with you :cool:

gavinda":1dt0b1i4 said:
b77- loudmouthed, opinionated and doesnt care for others feelings when saying what needs to be said.

i could drink with you :cool:

+1 and I may be in the south of France this summer :shock:

We spent a night on the col de colombiere, in 2010 whilst following the tdf. Had a biblical thunderstorm on the night. My wife and I had parked in a lay by I cooked a BBQ with some beers. Late at night the gendarme parked up next to us - I'm hoping they don't ask us to leave having had a beer or 6. They drove off after 5 mins and we could relax again. Best 3 weeks of my life, 38 degrees everyday and a beautiful country to tour
Hoping to have 2 weeks in July this year if I can get time off work.

We spent a night on the col de colombiere, in 2010 whilst following the tdf. Had a biblical thunderstorm on the night. My wife and I had parked in a lay by I cooked a BBQ with some beers. Late at night the gendarme parked up next to us - I'm hoping they don't ask us to leave having had a beer or 6. They drove off after 5 mins and we could relax again. Best 3 weeks of my life, 38 degrees everyday and a beautiful country to tour
Hoping to have 2 weeks in July this year if I can get time off work.

I saw a nice psychologist recently who gave me some great simple advice.............he said '' it's fine and quite normal to have feelings and TEMPORY emotions of rage, hate, whatever, '' but '' watch your behavior ''

ie, feel the emotions.....pause ... but act appropriately.........so if i feel angry i can't just display it because to show anger usually means hitting something............but i can just say '' i'm angry and walk out the door'' calm down then resume when calmer..............

So every time now i say to myself, yup i'm in a rage, BUT what would the appropriate level of response really be........by asking myself that question, it seems to make me act better and less over the top.....

Best of luck, it's tough at times.

Back