Magura Marta - FOUND

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Seeing as though Harryburgundy keeps snaffling them up before me, I thought I'd put a specific wanted ad out there..

Any colour combination considered, but hoses will need to be long enough for an XL frame so minimum 700/1400mm front/rear please. Would need to have IS to post adapters each end too.

What's lurking out there then, peeps??

Re: Magura Marta

GT-Steve":1aq83o2d said:
Seeing as though Harryburgundy keeps snaffling them up before me, I thought I'd put a specific wanted ad out there..

Any colour combination considered, but hoses will need to be long enough for an XL frame so minimum 700/1400mm front/rear please. Would need to have IS to post adapters each end too.

What's lurking out there then, peeps??

:p :LOL:

Yeah...mainly thanks to you Nick

Really impressed, and it's always a good idea to stick with what you know. :oops:

Already Eyeballed them ones, HB..

I've been reliably informed that they might not be as good as the later ones, and a possible faff come bleed time..

Oh and I think they're a bit steep, but having asked seller, I know the hoses will be long enough... ;)

Cheers for the heads-up fella. :)

On One had a great deal on the new generation MT4 Maguras. Think they were doing them for £179 for a full set with rotors.

I don't even need a set and I was tempted...

GT-Steve":od4jjs7o said:
Already Eyeballed them ones, HB..

I've been reliably informed that they might not be as good as the later ones, and a possible faff come bleed time..

Oh and I think they're a bit steep, but having asked seller, I know the hoses will be long enough... ;)

Cheers for the heads-up fella. :)

I have the exact same ones, ok they are a bit of a faff to bleed but considering they only need it once in a blue moon it's a bit academic. Other than the reservoir cap I don't think there is any mechanical difference between them and the later ones

Or...

If you can find a pair I would honestly say the Formula Oro K24s are up there with the Martas.....

Back