WANTED!! 22mm Hayes caliper( may be sorted? )

Hmmmmm...(rubs chin)....I've never used hope brakes (shimano and Hayes with a dusting of avid) how different are they? ( aside from being handmade British works of art)

toomanyframes":1mdnodsx said:
retrocomeback":1mdnodsx said:
Drop me a PM with your address and I'll pop a No1 caliper in the post to you on Monday.
You, my friend are a LEGEND!!! :D :D :D

I can't take all the credit, Tony (ba57ards) Karma'd me a couple of them when I was doing my Spooky build. Only fair I can pass one on to help out a fellow retrobiker ;)

retrocomeback":7kogl39t said:
toomanyframes":7kogl39t said:
retrocomeback":7kogl39t said:
Drop me a PM with your address and I'll pop a No1 caliper in the post to you on Monday.
You, my friend are a LEGEND!!! :D :D :D

I can't take all the credit, Tony (ba57ards) Karma'd me a couple of them when I was doing my Spooky build. Only fair I can pass one on to help out a fellow retrobiker ;)

P7132357-1.jpg

ba57ards":qoauvk8m said:
let me know if ur missing some bits as still got loads of spares that tbh should go and be used
Oh don't you worry my friend,I think you'll be getting a pm or 100 from me in the near future! :D :D

lol dw will always reply

can sort u out a front brake to match the rear if needed

jus need to know what size discs u intend to run

(got hub spares also if u need them )

tony

That's mighty nice of you,I'm assuming the rear will be 160 so would probably go at least 180 up front ( I'm no lightweight!!) although I don't know how strong hopes are.
If you post or pm me pics of any spares that you think I may need (or indeed, don't need but might like 'cause its nice and shiny!!) that would be great.
Cheers. :D
Rich.

Back