Wiggins-A year in Yellow on TV Now!..

Yes that was good. Quite insightful on the whole.

Wiggins struck me as more aloof and 'off' as he'd rather be on his bike or just getting on with day to day & life and his cycling routine. He looks uncomfortable in his own skin in front of the media and could be perceived as arrogant or rude, probably is! Bloke likes his space. I'd feel the same.

I loved the restraint in his voice when mentioning ''Lord Coe and his merry band'' haha.

The answer in regards to doping allegations was convincing: What's the point if I have to explain it to my kids when I'm older? All the work I put in would of been wasted. - I hope he means that.

The bloke is a machine on a machine. I think I'm glad he won.

Was nice to be reminded of our good Summer of sport!

Missed it :-( It doesn't appear to be repeated again either. Plenty of other shows repeated, but not this.

saulus":24uh5a6o said:
Yes that was good. Quite insightful on the whole.

Wiggins struck me as more aloof and 'off' as he'd rather be on his bike or just getting on with day to day & life and his cycling routine. He looks uncomfortable in his own skin in front of the media and could be perceived as arrogant or rude, probably is! Bloke likes his space. I'd feel the same.

I loved the restraint in his voice when mentioning ''Lord Coe and his merry band'' haha.

The answer in regards to doping allegations was convincing: What's the point if I have to explain it to my kids when I'm older? All the work I put in would of been wasted. - I hope he means that.

The bloke is a machine on a machine. I think I'm glad he won.

Was nice to be reminded of our good Summer of sport!

Good programme. He seemed genuinely touched by the effort the kids at the local primary school had put in towards giving him a good pre-Tour send-off! :)

David

David B2":2np2t9sr said:
Good programme. He seemed genuinely touched by the effort the kids at the local primary school had put in towards giving him a good pre-Tour send-off! :)

David

Yeah it was his kids' primary school. They made a great looking bike as a card :D. Must feel like a bit of a mad one; Sitting there being serenaded by the school children with a camera crew in the corner! Cool moments.

Back