Does it matter to you if your partner is more intelligent?

no comment,removed

I hope you are kidding.

It is a myth that the years go by and relationships get boring. Things get much better with time.

Or they end!

Go and talk to her.

Take an origami rose you made from a napkin covered in glitter.[/quote

corsarob":c8y8gxpf said:
highlandsflyer":c8y8gxpf said:
corsarob":c8y8gxpf said:
nah,i defo say i`m the smarter one,but as the saying goes "every dog has its day",but if any of you ever meet her,dont tell her i said that,she a red head with a wicked temper,thats why i`m still onhere,because i`m on the couch again tonight,and we have only been married 18 months. :roll: :roll:

I hope you are kidding.

It is a myth that the years go by and relationships get boring. Things get much better with time.

Or they end!

Go and talk to her.

Take an origami rose you made from a napkin covered in glitter.[/quote

nope,not kidding,we argue nearly all the time,good job we both work different hours so we dont spend so much time together,if it werent for the kids and the house i would be out of here..........yes,really.

so does that make her smarter than me???????

Nope, but you really need to have a think about where your life is going fella :(

Think it's probably not far to decide who's more intelligent by what qualifications they have; I'm a software engineer - work with different people - some have degrees in Computer Science, some masters in it and some virtually no qualifications at all. Wouldn't say the ones with the degrees are any brighter or better (the one guy who has virtally none designed weapons systems for the navy in C). So don't get hung up on it.

Having said that - my degree is computer science, my wife has a masters in English and we're good at different things. I'm particularly good at eating cake. :)

Edit: whoops, this seems to have arrived in the middle of a crisis - ignore me, I'm not here :)

Intelligence never comes into question in our house, we work as a team, we solve most problems together and get along fantastically, infact in the 20yrs we've been together we have rarely fell out :D

Wor lass is a Dr (geography) where as my Paramedic qualifications are the equivalent of the 2nd year of a degree. Doesn't bother me

Back