Dysons

TedC":12j3ooeg said:
sylus":12j3ooeg said:
Does 3 pages of mostly men talking about Hoover performance and preferences seem weird to anyone else? :LOL:

That's not weird, what is weird is that there was no mention of Hoovers, just Dysons, Henry's and Vax's.

:D

Filter Queen anyone? Kirby?

I like our Hetty... :oops:

corsarob":dmo52h3i said:
i have had kirbys for about 20 years now,part ex`d my first 6 years ago for a new model,we did have a dyson aswell,because the wife thought the kirby was too heavy,she has a point,but there made out of aluminum and not plastic,as said dyson lasted about 18 months and it was only doing the bedrooms as we used the kirby downstairs,and the kirby gets cleaned and serviced every 12 months,lovely machine,it has been used for allsorts,we have an open fire and a log burner to clean out,and it doesnt miss a beat,bet a dyson cant do that. :LOL: :LOL:

Hard to equate the above with this...

highlandsflyer":dmo52h3i said:
nah,i defo say i`m the smarter one,but as the saying goes "every dog has its day",but if any of you ever meet her,dont tell her i said that,she a red head with a wicked temper,thats why i`m still onhere,because i`m on the couch again tonight,and we have only been married 18 months. :roll: :roll:

I hope you are kidding.

It is a myth that the years go by and relationships get boring. Things get much better with time.

Or they end!

Go and talk to her.

Take an origami rose you made from a napkin covered in glitter.[/quote

nope,not kidding,we argue nearly all the time,good job we both work different hours so we dont spend so much time together,if it werent for the kids and the house i would be out of here..........yes,really.

so does that make her smarter than me???????

... :?

corsarob":pj7lvcfx said:
i`m still on the couch again for the second time this week,cant make it sound rosy,it is what it is,and i have too much to lose if i walk,so its put up,and shut up i`m afraid,thats all i`m doing,but if you ever meet her,mums the word,i think she would be devoed if she knew i thought it was this bad. ;) ;)

People only argue if they want something/someone to change...

...someone needs to swallow their pride and communicate more with the person closest to them than faffing around on here :?

Back