MacRetro Trading Post

jimihendrix":28u9n62z said:
Hey there crazy gang :)

Going to be stripping this DH8 over the weekend, frame and forks will be available.

rollers.jpg

Frame, Forks, Headset, Bars, Cranks, Seatpin package.

Frame is still mint, paint is still shiney, forks were rebuilt with new seals and oil last year, cranks are Azonic, 32T Blackspire ring, bars are Azonic, FSA green headset, seatpin holds the saddle up, heck, i may even go wild and throw in the seatcollar :)

All bearings were replaced when i painted the frame, there is however slight play in the lower shocker bush (could maybe be shimmed ?), also the air leaked out of the piggyback cartridge on the shocker when i stripped it to change the seals and oil (this is for the compression damping), the cartridge could easily be recharged but i've never found the lack of compression damping a problem, otherwise the shock works perfect and is leak free.

Asking £250 collected.

That would get lost in my garden within hours!

dyna-ti":5rpjrjsh said:
Are those wheels 26" Jimmi ? they look small for some reason

They are small Andy, 24"s :) , rode it with 26"s (when the frame was Eck's) and it was like a friggin horse (for me :LOL: ) so i built it with 24's.

Why are you selling the P7 ?, looks like a fantastic bike and build man :cool:

jimihendrix":eij0v5l6 said:
dyna-ti":eij0v5l6 said:
Are those wheels 26" Jimmi ? they look small for some reason

They are small Andy, 24"s :) , rode it with 26"s (when the frame was Eck's) and it was like a friggin horse (for me :LOL: ) so i built it with 24's.

Why are you selling the P7 ?, looks like a fantastic bike and build man :cool:

Maybe i should give it a go.I always feel very much the giant and am aware as to how far from the ground i am,it leaves you feeling very precarious :LOL:

Latest posts

Back