retro consoles !!!

exbiker":25kruhk5 said:
I used to love playing Virtua racing on the mega drive, spent hours on the thing :cool:

the mega drive !! now....... road rash............ was one of my favs on that machine..........................

I was playing road rash the other week at a mates house on his pc, He uses a gens emulator and has over a thousand games for it. Another one was Echo the Dolphin.

echo the dolphin ! quality !

wanna go further back....... do you remember

Alex Kid on the master system ?

or gauntlet on the commodore 64 ?

or manic minor on the spectrum ?

they are fully retro !!!!

I've still got my Spectrum, up in the attic but mint condition, with Atic Atac, Manic Miner, Daley Thompsons Decathlon, Jet Set Willy, etc.
Damn they take me back.........

You want a list then?

I've got the following consoles and I do play them:

Playstation 1 (the original big one)
SNES
Jaguar and
N64

I will shortly have a Megadrive too. That's not counting all my retro computers. ;)

Xesh":w0vy89so said:
You want a list then?

I've got the following consoles and I do play them:

Playstation 1 (the original big one)
SNES
Jaguar and
N64

I will shortly have a Megadrive too. That's not counting all my retro computers. ;)

A jaguar. Was never sure if they ever released that. How many games were available ? It is the console that looked like a toilet seat isn't it?

I have a Grandstand BBC colour which is fantastic to get out when the mates are round for a beer it has tennis 1/2 players footy all in amazing tecno colour and whats funny it inly the oldees who can play it . the joff's are pants. i've also got a phillips 3600 from france with a few good games but in need of a little repair to one of the controlers but a fantastic system bet's me how it never got to be a top runner the games were well a head off there time.i've got a old game on my phone for long train trips which i loved playing in my local cafe when i was a joof Galaga with a top score of 223900 not bad for a phone score .i'm 41 and still have all my own teeth :LOL:

Back