Silverfish 1992 Yeti ARC

Mate hats off to you, in truth i was sitting on the fence, but i have to say i love it.

Certainly not as overkill as i had expected, im not a fan of purple, but i happy to say, im converted.

Now get that photographer in and lets get some studio shots, THAT BUILD IS WORTHY OF BOTY.

:cool:

Thanks Carl, I think it's a long way off BOTY class but I'll certainly enter it for BOTM and hopefully it will appeal to enough folks. Though I appreciate the purple will put quite a few off :(

It's taken some time, commitment and maybe a little OCD to get all those parts together but the finished result is superbe - love it.

I like the purple :cool:

Thanks nevadasmith, probably a lot of OCD tracking down Mojo's and Grafton crank caps :) and some stuff is just plain difficult to get hold of now. Disk Drive was a lucky find, and I made life difficult for myself by wanting NOS or mint everything. Has been a big ask compiling all the parts but was worth it, this ARC build was important to me as 92/93 was a real MTB high point.

Coooooool as *beep* ! :cool:

Now that's some serious bit of kit , everything is sitting just right for me, It's up there with mr_ships !! Well done , amazing :D

Woody":32c6seqx said:
Coooooool as *beep* ! :cool:

Now that's some serious bit of kit , everything is sitting just right for me, It's up there with mr_ships !! Well done , amazing :D

Thanks Woody, Mr Ship's ARC was certainly an inspiration, he should come to the Yeti Tribe Meet this year, I think they'd look amazing lined up next to each other :D

Silverfish":1mnr80f6 said:
Thanks Woody, Mr Ship's ARC was certainly an inspiration, he should come to the Yeti Tribe Meet this year, I think they'd look amazing lined up next to each other :D

Yeah that would be ace to get your's and Richards together , i could bring my standard looking Ultimate too!

Back