And today I did......

How do you know how much I get paid? Thats twice you've said it noo!

Apologies, my knowledge of your monetary reward for labours at the coal face is unfounded, flaunt your beautiful bikes without fear of referal to the vulgarities of finance ;)

How much does being brian blessed understudy pay anyway mr k?

Yesterday I got another brooks so my bum is very happy and the night afore that was in the presance of the mighty joe breeze, got to love this site :cool:

In bed with this noro virus but planning a few overnighters, anyone got any suggestions for a 24 hr in out location. Must have great views and be ridable?

:LOL: I still maintain I spend less on bikes than I spent on booze and fags, and by some margin at that. I also have colleagues how spend more gambling and on golf or on new cars every other year. PS Velo the wife and wains were free and I bought the hoose nearly 20 years ago now, twice what my pals were paying for flats and noo a quarter what they are paying for hooses!

Anyhoo to continue my extravagant spending lifestyle, today I bought a WeeRide for the wain and couldn't resist this bargain.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... os_product

A wife and wains that are free, that cost you nothing..............my god thats like perpetual motion, a concept for free energy for ever which is of course impossible :shock:

And with a drink and fag budget like yours you should've been dead before you paid your first mortgage installment :LOL:

Anyways today I discovered the firm that said it had a set of tyres in stock and took my payment does not expect to deliver them to me before June 2013 :shock: so I've cancelled the order. :x
Any company that fails to do what it claims to this degree will not find me crying if it has to call in the receivers during these harsh financial times.......unless I dont get the money back of course :roll: .

Had a bit of a rant on phone to my daughters' high school. :evil:
Apologies while I further vent my annoyance on here. :oops:

My wife got phone call from oldest daughter to say they were being sent home early due to some sleet on road, she's on the bus at this time.
Two minutes later gets call from youngest daughter, 12yo, to say she wasn't on bus. Explains her class were at swimming pool which is just across road in Kinross from high school and they had been left behind. Wife is now away to collect her and also take another girl home who'd also been abandoned. The announcement to school was made on Tannoy so nobody thought to let the teacher know that was with the pupils at pool what was going on.

Oldest daughter just came in, at exactly the same time as normal.

When I phoned school earlier to ask why this was done in the way it has been done got a load of waffle, "bus company assured them they were fine about road conditions", "parents had been to school earlier on to collect their children", but "local authority told them to send them home". If it had been yesterday there's no way I could have collected her (luckily my wife doen't work Fridays), so when told this school said they would have got her home in a taxi. :shock:

These people are responsible for my bairns but their decision making is questionable. All just, in guy at school's words, because "We wanted the buses to get away promptly"

A canny believe this Ive been trying for a hour to get on here tonight
any Ive been behaving like a junky needing a score.

Its no funny :oops:

Back