TUNE hubs - 24/12 - Campagnolo freehub body - BRAND NEW!

Janluter

Dirt Disciple
Hello all,

I bought these a while back for a project that I never ended up building hence the sale.

Gold set of Tune hubs for Campagnolo cassette, the front is 12h and the rear is 24h.

I would like £180 for the set (£120 rear and £60 front)

These can be collected from London E2 or I can ship worldwide (Royal Mail first class recorded).

Thanks,

Janv

Attachments

• IMG_4811.JPG
    IMG_4811.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_4816.JPG
    IMG_4816.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_4812.JPG
    IMG_4812.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 557
I have a Tune Prince and Princess on DT XR350 rims wheelset coming up for sale soon Pete, if you are looking for Tune bling. These hubs are the most light with drilled (by Mr Tune himself apparently) flanges that are strengthened with carbon fibre. Just having new rear bearings and axle fitted by Wally at Poshbikes.

Harryburgundy":188ouap8 said:
I have a Tune Prince and Princess R350 rims wheelset coming up for sale soon Pete, if you are looking for Tune bling. These hubs are the most light with drilled (by Mr Tune himself apparently) flanges that are strengthened with carbon fibre. Just having new rear bearings and axle fitted by Wally at Poshbikes.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
I wish mate, I wish...
What colour?

Afraid that's not going to be in my bracket at the moment though - one day's work since mid-December means things are about to start getting sold!

Unless you'd like some m970/717 wheels?

Better take this off Jan's thread! :LOL:

Back