Fat Chance Titanium is now finished 100% (maybe lol)

First ride today very impressed handles like a dream even with the manitous on it! i think i may go rigid on the front its so compliant. Love the zip ti gives you really moves along! Feels very light on the trail think its around 22.5 lbs ill have to check. In short :D

ok better pics maybe?

Attachments

• DSC05151.JPG
    DSC05151.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 3,898
  • DSC05154.JPG
    DSC05154.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 3,898
  • DSC05155.JPG
    DSC05155.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 3,898
billinjah":1tn1pnqx said:
i just cant stop looking at this bike its sat in the living room all weekend i just sit there staring!!

mega pleased for you :D thats the coolest feeling when it turns out right ;)

well its been a good few weeks on the fat front! first of all jeff sent me a nos set of blue hyperlights then kingroon sold me the holey ringle seatclamp, finally settled on judy sl's stuey had a lovely pair with speed springs installed & to top it all off couldnt sleep tonight so came down for a play on the computer and lo and behold on ebay.com a pair of m900 shifters with blue grafton mounts!! now i definately cant sleep!! what do you guys reckon to white cables and saddle? or will it clash with the blue?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back