Chuck CR-HT

Kevhl

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I had the frame and wheel set for sale a few months ago at higher prices, everything else in the original thread sold so this is new with new pricing!
Prices include p&p within the UK but I am willing to post abroad if the additional costs are covered.

Chuck CRHT Frame
Medium 18" C-T. Lovely frame, nice condition other than the seat stay disk brake hose mount being damaged. Could do with being polished a little better although it still looks great... I'm not one for mantle piece objects and as much as I'd love to build it up it's not going to happen (unless someone wants my cindercone frame!)

MTBForSale019.jpg

MTBForSale020.jpg

MTBForSale021.jpg

MTBForSale022.jpg

Doesn't look like there's any interest although I am open to offers.
Perhaps the Chuck is destined to be built up and ridden and the wheels for one of the kids bikes to lighten it up a bit!

Kevhl":2y5dkfe0 said:
Doesn't look like there's any interest although I am open to offers.
Perhaps the Chuck is destined to be built up and ridden and the wheels for one of the kids bikes to lighten it up a bit!

Build it up !

Wheels sold!
The chuck would have to replace the cindercone otherwise i can't justify it!

Bit of a resurrection of this thread, the CRHT has taken a back seat for the past few months as I've been playing with the kids bikes and an intense M1. Open to offers on the frame if anyone's interested.

Always wanted a chuck. Its not cracked is it? Because it looks like it is around the top area of the seatstays in the photo. At the top of the logo?

Nope, been asked that before... it's a mark from where the previous owner had the main frame sprayed blue and obviously cut the masking tape. The paint was terrible on it.

IMG_9649.jpg

I seriously can't believe that your Chuck hasn't sold!

I'd have this off you in a heartbeat if I didn't have my sensible head on!

I can't believe I've not had the time to build it, every time I look at it I want to keep it!

Back