Immaculate Columbus THRON Super Colnago for Sale

Pentowan07

Dirt Disciple
I have this Colnago (possibly Master) and would like to sell it to someone who appreciates the bike. It has been a show piece since being built, never having any real mileage put on it, in fact the most it's ever done is down the road and back to show it off.

It h ad the forks updated to Colnago Carbon a while ago to improve the ride, it meant that a better stem and bar could be fitted, although I have obviously kept the original Chrome forks and Cinnelli stem. It is a subtle modernisation and does not affect the aesthetic of this beautiful bike. It's 54cm c/c toptube, Chorus group, the wheels are I believe Record hubs (not 100% though, they are the unmarked.. Early 90s ones so I'm fairly sure) on Mavic CXP33 rims and triple butted DT Swiss spokes (so impressively light). Flight Ti Saddle (a used Brooks will be included but was never fitted to the bike, might just suit. Obviously the removed parts will be included too.

The frame has a few small marks in the paint as could be expected, we are talking very very small chips though. nothing that affects its look. there is however a small dent in the toptube. Thron Super is VERY light tubing, structurally it's sound. I couldn't even photograph it.

Would be really interested to know your thoughts and maybe PM me a price?

Thank you for having a read.

*Please read one of my later price that outlines my asking price of £700*

Back