Gamut chain devices and Conti tyres

Mindmap3

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Two Gamut chain devices for sale...

One for a single ring set up, old ISCG fitting, up to a 36 tooth chainring, in white, top guide is worn, bottom roller spins fine, overall in good nick and works fine. Up for sale as my new frame is ISCG05. Looking for £25 posted. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Other one is for a dual ring set up, old ISCG mount, up to a 6 tooth chainring, red bash guard, no real signs of wear. Looking for £20 posted. SOLD

Also got a pair or Conti Rubber Queens in 26 x 2.2, only done two rides. £15 posted for the pair.

Dead Rats":32gtcw4q said:
Very interested in the Rubber Queens should Twain pass up on them :D

If you want to see some pics of them, look at my Tazer thread in the 98 section and there are some pics of the clearance issues they gave me that show the tread condition pretty well.

Mindmap3":1m59cegv said:
Dead Rats":1m59cegv said:
Very interested in the Rubber Queens should Twain pass up on them :D

If you want to see some pics of them, look at my Tazer thread in the 98 section and there are some pics of the clearance issues they gave me that show the tread condition pretty well.

Oh yeah - see what you mean!

Sorry about the Tazer (I've had a similar issue with an older alu frame - where a suspect crack was only spotted after p/coating - too) as you'd done a really nice job there.

So... my current tyres are 54mm, any idea how wide these come up?

cheers,
AL

Cheers Al, it's a bit of a bummer. I reckon it was stripped, the guy saw the crack so rattle canned it and then moved it on. I knew it was a risk but I wanted a Tazer so much, I thought it was worth a punt.

I'll go and measure the tyres in a bit and let you know how wide they come up.

Hi Al, just measured them which was easier said than done as they're not fitted at the mo.

But, based on my measurement nobble to nobble, they are about 56mm.

Mindmap3":10vu0jvl said:
Hi Al, just measured them which was easier said than done as they're not fitted at the mo.

But, based on my measurement nobble to nobble, they are about 56mm.

PM on way :)

Back