Bike Storage - Now With Pics

Obviously the car is only temporary - it is drying out after springing a leak - hope to get it out today - at last!!!!

OK, wife's car is out and i have these pics - some tidying needed but you get the idea. The dart board etc can move - as can the beer fridge - the small top on. The bottles of wine won't be a problem either!!

I would like the bikes above the freezer or above the tumble drier and fridge - the ceiling is 102 inches from the floor and the 'white goods' are around 32 inches (i think).

All ideas welcome, and the rest of the garage is shelved, has a door or a window - before you ask!!!!

IMGP1811.jpg

IMGP1813.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

My GOD! Thats the freezer I saw a while back Richard :shock: Have you discarded the dead bodies now ? and to think the skipping rope is still there with DNA on it!

I have an idea into storage space? Don't buy any more bikes or frames :LOL:

Jesus wept, thanks Ian, that was supposed to be escret. It does onot actaully look as bad as the pics - honeshtelty!

Peroni rocks!!!!!!!!

morer youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f i am crying...........

good luck allllllllllll

It isn't a jug, it a gnome with a mug behind it!! Could we concentrate on the original storage problem please, lol

Whats in the the wardrobe? Junk! Stuff you ain't bothered about! Maybe you could bin this for starters or does it hold sentimental value?

Back