Adidas NG 72 Noel Gallagher

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bargin them, Ian browns got some named after him to? must be a manc thing

Reminds me...

I used to frequent a jazz club in Manchester (PJ Bells, now Matt & Phreds). There was a stone ball behind the bar with some rough edges on it. I got to know Phil Bell and one day asked him what it was.

Apparently years back, him and his good mate (Ian Lavender of "Dad's Army") were on a lark in Germany and after a night on the beers, were strolling back through a park where they encountered some big, Teutonic statue of a naked bloke.

Finding it a bit too, y'know, Ary4n M4ster-r4ce, they decided to climb up and smash it's boll0cks off with a brick. Which they did. They kept a bollock each, and this was what was behind the bar.

J i m s t e r":273kevkf said:
Reminds me...

I used to frequent a jazz club in Manchester (PJ Bells, now Matt & Phreds). There was a stone ball behind the bar with some rough edges on it. I got to know Phil Bell and one day asked him what it was.

Apparently years back, him and his good mate (Ian Lavender of "Dad's Army") were on a lark in Germany and after a night on the beers, were strolling back through a park where they encountered some big, Teutonic statue of a naked bloke.

Finding it a bit too, y'know, Ary4n M4ster-r4ce, they decided to climb up and smash it's boll0cks off with a brick. Which they did. They kept a bollock each, and this was what was behind the bar.

If they'd been caught by the German police for doing so, I can just imagine some sort of "Don't tell him, Pike!!" scenario ensuing.... ;)

David

Back