Dysons

Late reply,but who cares(certainly not me)

I have a Dyson and im very happy with it.It has so far served me well these past 2 years.
I rescued it from the side of the road and took it home and stripped it and found there was a couple of these microfiber dusting cloths jambed inside the tubing.Cleaned it out and its working like new.

I could go on to say this isn't the first old cleaner ive picked up at the side of the road and given its pipes a good cleaning but thats for another day ;)

All style and no substance mine forever needs filters changing and rebuilds to get at tricky to reach parts.

Although Henry constantly bites my shins he gets the job done :)

On my second Dyson now - first one (DC02) only lasted fifteen years...no reason why it's replacement shouldn't last equally as long (5yrs in) and hasn't missed a beat.

My neighbour found a good way of getting rid of an old upright Dyson, well good to him, he just popped it in his burny bin and watched it go up in flames, I'm not sure what was the environmental impact, but I'm sure it was not good :shock:

Alison

Isaac_AG":293vn6zz said:
My neighbour found a good way of getting rid of an old upright Dyson, well good to him, he just popped it in his burny bin and watched it go up in flames, I'm not sure what was the environmental impact, but I'm sure it was not good :shock:

Alison

Does this neighbour of yours sport a mullet ?

Does 3 pages of mostly men talking about Hoover performance and preferences seem weird to anyone else? :LOL:

sylus":2r2zhao9 said:
Does 3 pages of mostly men talking about Hoover performance and preferences seem weird to anyone else? :LOL:

[WebPedantMode]

That's not weird, what is weird is that there was no mention of Hoovers, just Dysons, Henry's and Vax's.

[/WebPedantMode]

:D

We like dysons , we're on our second (animal) in about 15 years and this one's about 5 or 6 years old , it's the only thing we've found copes with the hairs from 3 collies, yes you've got to wash the filter and clean the brush head now and again but what do you expect with 3 collies and me!
I'm a +1 for Dyson.
Matthew

sylus":183a0elt said:

Not at all.

The beauty of Dyson's marketing is it makes them appeal to tech geeks, and that brings in the men too.

I have been a fan of the man since my grandmother first acquired one of his ball barrows.

People forget how revolutionary these machines were when they first came on the scene.

My Animal is purple, and it is happy sucking whatever I point it at.
nubarro-xl-pro.jpg

Back