Terrys Chocolate Orange anyone? "Bluey" FINISHED

bit of minor progress:

got the Chris King Sotto Voce headset in, Pleasingly it was a nice snug fit, not at all loose like the previous M part one so no retaining compound was required :D :D :D also It tones so well with the new Gil M decals!

main.php

Also fitted the Control tech stem, Also with new Gil M decals on a fresh layer of powdercoat. Turned out rather nice.

main.php

:D

That looks fantastic :) love the colour scheme, Retro Fresh indeed :cool: This is one C16R i will be watching closely ;)

Jussa :D

I'm having some trouble finding a nice blue seat clamp to go on this, I've tried a Hope one in both 31.8 (just too small) and 34.9 (way too big) :facepalm:

Anybody know of one that fits a C16r? the tube measures up at about 32.7mm (ish). :?

Decided to replace the Ultegra rear mech with a suitable MTB one, and found this nice XT RD-M739 on fleabay.

So Strip....
main.php

De Grease.....
main.php

and Polish.....
main.php

never stripped a Mech this far before... it's surprisingly easy!

Now waiting for some bling for it before reassembly. :D

Those baking trays were brought for me to clean car components on, so she's ok about that, the smell of gunk she's not so happy about! :D :LOL:

Bit more slow progress....

The XT Canti's have been treated to a quick rub up, and a set of Ti pad holder bolts (with Ti nuts) and a set of Blue Ti mounting bolts with Ti washers

main.php

The Control tech stem has also been treated to some nice blue Ti bolts as well :D :D

main.php

I'm giving in to my inner weight weenie
:LOL: :LOL:

Back