Dysons

twain":31ffrjw4 said:
i have a Vax.
i have to empty it everytime i use it.
i don't like this.

will a Dyson change my life?

please discuss....

No it wont. Not made in the Uk any more. So he can burn in hell

my dyson is really annoying. suction is amaxing but it doesnt pick anything up off deep pile carpet, just spreads it around. it works perfectly on wood floor and rugs downstairs but the carpets upstairs always look like they need doing again.

i really hate it but only ever remember to buy a new one when i use it

legrandefromage":1heg9yz8 said:
Dirt Box...

<snigger>

First thing I thought :oops: :LOL:

Btw our dyson is great. It's the second one we've had in 12 years and we've had minimal fuss with ours. We have hard floor throughout the house and it picks up all the shiZ no problem. Just need to keep the filter clean and it's happy days.

I love my Animal.

Quality kit, and still going strong near ten years in.

I have no issues with where it is made.

Only machines I have tried that are better are industrial grade.

Dysons suck and not in a good way! We have two of them and after a while the only way to actually get them to work is to step on the damn things and push the brush head into the carpet in order to make it suck! Replaced the last one with a Henry :) Henry's suck in a good way :) use filter bags in them and they last longer!
Another downside of the dyson is the weight of them! They are a heavy piece of kit to lug around and use and they are noisy as hell!

i used to be a council binman,lots of Dyson's went into the back of the truck and on to landfill. never saw a Henry being thrown away.
Henry every time as they are rebuildable.

Latest posts

Back