Amazing cheap work stand!

RAFbikes

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just bought one of these, I've bought a couple of expensive workstands from the big names over the years admittedly from their budget range but still at least 4 times the price of this one and they've all been shite but this is a very well put together sturdy bit of kit I'd advise anyone who is thinking of getting a work stand in the near future to buy one before they realise they've missed the 1 off the front of the price tag!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150544733103? ... 1497.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bugger! That one has a quick release clamp too, As soon as I unpacked it the first thing I thought was if this had a QR it would be perfect!

Make friends with your LBS owner. Had mine order in a Ultimate Pro for me a few years back. $125 (£79) tax in.

73a3f386.jpg

I've got one of the ones in the OP, but I'm not that impressed. It's fine on a high quality light bike, but with the heavier bikes, it twists rather holds it in position, no matter how much I tighten it up.

secret_squirrel":x0xuv7le said:
I have the clas ohlson one too. Think it may have been as low as £49 instore.

Yeah they do have in-store offers, think it was priced at £49 last time i went in.

Also worth noting that they do cheap Stainless Steel M4, M5, M6 Allen/Hexagonal bolts, and washers etc :D

I've the wall-mounted version of the one the OP linked to.

For the money, it can't be faulted, but as said, it can be a bit flexi with a heavier bike.

Latest posts

Back