Yo Eddy Fat Chance

Benzosol

Devout Dirtbag
I've had this Yo for about a year now. This was one of those out of reach bikes for me back in 93. I had to make good my promise to myself back then and finally purchase one. I have it set with the perfect mix of anodized parts and M900.

Ben

Attachments

• Fat-Red1.jpg
    Fat-Red1.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 902
  • Fat-Red2.jpg
    Fat-Red2.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 902
Very nice Yo, Benzosol. I see it is Mass one, but can you unveil what year exactly?

Rob Atkin":jgjy30b6 said:
That looks a bit different from the normal Fat's and I like it. Nice use of Ano and fancy bits. :)

I don't know why, but it works. Nice yo!

it's fantastic and for me amazing,is the first time that i see this type of colour,i like it very much.

Yo Eddy

Glad you guys like the YO. It's always good to get some feedback from this forum. The bikes on this site are always stellar. The original owner of this Fat purchased the bike early in 1993 from "IMartin" here in Los Angeles. The bike was made in late 92 from what I know. I have since changed the brakes and crankset and stem. This YO is a great handling bike even by todays standards. I have the original M900 cranks and will put them back if I plan on riding the YO quite a bit. I like the way the Kookas look but find the old ano cranks other than the Bullseye a bit flexy.

Awesome

Bloody lovely! I really like the frame colour. Great build and yes a little bit different.

Back