And today I did......

it's this damn phone, you have to go back through pages you've visited to shutdown the internet browser (well at least i've not figured how not to have to do this) and it seems to repost stuff.

RobMac":1g64hg2p said:
I got a card through the door to tell me that my heating is due its yearly check-up on thursday :shock: Shit! The place looks like a "fence" for stolen bike parts lives here where do I put every thing????? :?

Well I was up at the crack of dawn to get the house sorted prior to the engineer coming, FM it was a woman :shock:
In fact a very tasty petite blond woman :twisted:
I cant believe they'd send a young woman on her own to customers houses I mean they could be perverts :shock:

RobMac":3uwhf4wx said:
RobMac":3uwhf4wx said:
I got a card through the door to tell me that my heating is due its yearly check-up on thursday :shock: Shit! The place looks like a "fence" for stolen bike parts lives here where do I put every thing????? :?

Well I was up at the crack of dawn to get the house sorted prior to the engineer coming, FM it was a woman :shock:
In fact a very tasty petite blond woman :twisted:
I cant believe they'd send a young woman on her own to customers houses I mean they could be perverts :shock:

Is this gonnae end up in the "Show us what you did today" thread?
Or show us what I got done for today? :roll:

Back