Introduction & Chance to WIN a FREE iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePoundBike

Retro Newbie
Hello guys & girls,

I am trying to build publicity for a competition that will heavily support the mountain biking community and British Heart Foundation Charity. (Our first competitions profits will all go to charity with continued donations throughout the year)

When launched fully you will have the chance of winning a £1000 - £1500 mountain bike for just £1!!

For the moment while we build publicity you can WIN A FREE IPAD just by liking and sharing our Facebook page! It is 100% free and very easy!

Win an iPad for FREE! That's right, no charge at all! Simply visit www.onepoundbike.com/ipad and share this picture with all your friends and family so they have a chance to win too!

iPad.png

I wish you all the best of luck :)
OnePoundBike.co.uk

I would also like to add that this is something I have spent a long time setting up, hopefully we can give away some bikes, make a small amount of money and donate healthy sums to deserving charities.

The ipad is a genuine giveaway bought with our own money, I am a regular bike enthusiast and not a business tycoon!

Your support would be greatfully recieved

Sounds like a lottery.

Either way you need to contact the site owner (i.e. me) or one of the mods before advertising your company on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back