Ravenscar Railway Ride*****Postponed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to push my hybrid with offroad rubber to get to the main road tonight, shocking state out there with ice and slush.

Unclejack":2yba18yk said:
Was about to put the Mythos fronts back on the front and back for this ride... don’t think that’ll be happening now. Mud Mad’s me thinks.
Only bike I have to ride is in hybrid touring tyre mode, so big large centre slick with a few knobbles on the edge. Hoping it'll not be to slippy.

its a railway track should be well worn and drained, cant remember problems last year?

if folk have been using it there shouldnt be problems.

saltyman":39g8uqqu said:
its a railway track should be well worn and drained, cant remember problems last year?

if folk have been using it there shouldnt be problems.

There wasnt a foot of snow on it last year Richie :LOL:

FluffyChicken":35k8i7px said:
Unclejack":35k8i7px said:
Was about to put the Mythos fronts back on the front and back for this ride... don’t think that’ll be happening now. Mud Mad’s me thinks.
Only bike I have to ride is in hybrid touring tyre mode, so big large centre slick with a few knobbles on the edge. Hoping it'll not be to slippy.

Whats happened to the other bikes Ben, the Fusion would be ideal for this?

i could always christen the new bike at this ride but i think the fatbike will suit it best.......mucky trails need huge mudguards!

mud guards, right!

added to my inventory. nothing worse than looking like you've just sat in a mucky puddle whilst munching my fish n chips.

ta ;)

Says more snow due from Friday through to Sunday.....mudguards are a must even though I hate the look of them.

My workmate Marty should be coming down too for this.

He's on here but is shy :LOL:

Spoke to Owen (owns off road centre at top of RHB), he said the snow was melting pretty well and the Railway wasn't that bad near him but wasn't certain what it'd be like up the top of Ravenscliffe.
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back