Lowell.

I did read it would probably cost them more to take me to court and such than what it is worth? Already got the default on there. Not so much burying my head more ignoring them as they are such bullies.
It was 09 so not statute barred.

Havent spoken to them since as they keep ringing when im at work.

suburbanreuben":1mn29pyl said:
cyfa2809":1mn29pyl said:
What is a cca? Credit agreement? Im not good with stuff like this. Too many laws and this and that.
I rang orange and they want nothing to do with it, they were itching to get off the phone from me when i said about lowell. They said its nothing to do with them now and to deal with lowell so i assume its been bought?
I keep throwing out the letters from lowell, maybe i should keep them?
You say they will contatct me less frequently if i show i dont owe them but orange but will this rid it?

CCA = Consumer Credit Agreement.
When did you make this agreement? If more than 6 years ago it may be time barred, but only if certain conditions exist, eg no-one chased you for the debt for a period of 6 years, which doesn't appear to have been the case here.
Despite what others have said, it may well be that you do indeed now owe Lowell money, and the amount may escalate, so don't bury your head in the sand. Get proper advice.
No he doesnt owe them money he has no agreement with them, the agreement is with the creditor or its agents acting on behalf of the creditor no one else. If they have bought the debt thats down to them proven case law

Citizens Advice Bureau are excellent, but try here first: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sea ... =139437837

It's boring shit but some people enjoy it...

Back