Modern sorry Soul Faith frameset**SOLD**

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Pair of new and unused Pro-lite Como wheels, bought them a couple of years ago but never used them in the end :? campagnolo freehub for 9/10 speed. £65 posted **Tyres and tubes not included****Sold pending payment**

aanb1.jpg

aanb2.jpg

aanb3.jpg

Mirage rear mech came from a bike with 9 speed groupset, flash pics make it look worse than it is. £25 posted

aanb4.jpg

aanb5.jpg

aanb6.jpg

Campagnolo Electron wheelset for 9/10 speed, used but very very low miles and hardly any wear to breaking surface. £160 posted **tyres and tubes not included**

**Reduced to £130 posted****SOLD**
aanb7.jpg

aanb8.jpg

Soul Faith frameset in last years colours, I've had two of these now and they ride really nicely. This one has been built up but never ridden so its in as new condition with no marks at all, its a size 2 and details can be found here http://2013.bikesoul.com/faith-frameset-2012/

They've got them on sale at the moment for $600 USD posted to U.K but there's import duty on top of that ;)

£210 posted for frame/fork/headset/seatclamp and spare cable hanger.

aawb.jpg

aawb1.jpg

Cheap little part groupset for somebody Microshift front and rear mechs for 9/10 speed Shimano and XLC Comp front and rear brakes, all new and unused £65 posted

aawb3.jpg

aawb4.jpg

FSA Energy BB30 chainset, has been fitted but never ridden. 172.5 arms, 53/39 rings £50 posted or £40 if taken with frame.

aawb5.jpg

aawb6.jpg

Bargain, would buy it all if I could spare the cash.

Liking Microshift stuff, gonna have to try some that on a build I think.

I really like Microshift :cool: I've built up all my mates bikes with Microshift when they wanted cheap road bikes to get fit and it works faultlessly, the cheaper alloy shifters are nicer than the more expensive carbon ones which feel a little flimsy but it all works very nicely ;)

Not too clued about bb30 , but would it fit on a normal frame or does the frame needs to have bb30 too . :?

Back