gm's 30 days of gt

Personally I like the thread, I have a real love of GT's, infact I have a modern series 2 road bike, rides lovely :LOL:

But people would moan at 30days of custom steel, British, American, kliens anything. Somebody will always moan.

Thanks to all of the above for the kind responses. I will attempt to add some flavor but that won't be easy for me. When the collection was up in the 60's in number I made a commitment to go quality not just quantity so sold off most everything below the Avalanche's and concentrated on the Tech Shop models and higher end. I do have a couple fullies coming and a couple of actual team bikes I'll throw in and maybe a tandem or two.

It's been hard to keep it higher end when there's been some darn clean low miles special paint Karakoram's, clean Borrego's and others listed this past year. Still want to grab a Borrego as it was GT's last Suntour spec bike. Maybe a clean Corrado too, it was a hot light steelie. Then there's the Richter 8.0, the original GT first front suspension model, as the others were option bikes. Where's a guy to stop...

that child's Zaskar is cool as F, but would have been nicked quicker than a tramp on a kipper BITD, at least in UK.

That LTS Team is awesome!!
a real dream machine, good to hear she's a rider and not a garage queen any more :cool:

GM - RTS & Xizang please!!

I can't believe the Team spec, Ti bars & BB, syncros stem & seatpost, flite saddle! That's a hell of an off the peg bike!!

what's on for tomorrow, Avalanche or Psyclone...?
sorry, don't mean to dig but it is a slight bit repetitive, don't get me wrong I do like what I see but totally understand the limitations involved in a task like this.

Latest posts

Back