from Italy if you still have it cheers

kenaltobelli":2mh0uwbd said:
in Hartlepool and round about not much snow;
but plenty on hills over towards east coast be interesting
anyway :D but says cold snap going by weekend
one of them wait andsee; mark if you remember bring that cycling top
from Italy if you still have it cheers

will do ken, still got it. ;)

Traffic announcement came on on my way home from work and said the A169 and A171 are now impassible and the hill out of Cloughton is blocked. Is any more snow forecast up their?

Maybe should order a Fat Bike now or bribe Richie for a loan of his.

chrisv40":22k7i6uv said:
Traffic announcement came on on my way home from work and said the A169 and A171 are now impassible and the hill out of Cloughton is blocked. Is any more snow forecast up their?

Maybe should order a Fat Bike now or bribe Richie for a loan of his.

i'm up in thirsk on thursday(well, that's the plan :?). i will assess the situe with the roads leading to scarborough.

so far the A64 in general has been running well, although i've not adventured much above howardian hills. i know the A66 was closed today, always gets hit hard that one(north yorks version of snake pass) ;)

Bright n sunny here , just about to walk the hounds and get blinded by the snow. Went sledging n snowboarding last night so we've got a reasonable amount in Leeds but ti stopped snowing last night .
Matthew

Was about to put the Mythos fronts back on the front and back for this ride... don’t think that’ll be happening now. Mud Mad’s me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back