In progress - Ti Bolt

andrewl":1ws3ah1a said:
That Rocky really should have RaceFace cranks rather than the Revolutions - but the early ones can be hard to come by.

FWIW I have a set of the early RF cranks in the picture that I could part with, identical arms with black spider.

And that's one sweet looking Ti Bolt. I like the red cable outers, but tires black and I have a soft spot for nice brake levers and skewers.

Enjoy!!

1 in 3

Jez, surely you have considered sourcing a Ti Powerlite...?? ;-)

Babel Fish translation reads:

The Titanium appeared still before the TiBolt and was 1990 Rocky's first Titanbike. It is very easily 9,8kg and has an extremely rare Syncros titanium fork (Powerlight) of that it world-wide only 3 (!) prototypes gave. It has from a former team driver...

More elderly RMs here:

http://www.retrorocky.de/40564.html

The Summit is the pick IMHO...!

Mr K

Attachments

• TITANIUM.jpg
    TITANIUM.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,603

Yes sir... seek and obtain and whilst you're about it, pick me up a 'Wedge' too... :)

Mr K

Attachments

• 1990 RM Titanium.jpg
    1990 RM Titanium.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,591
  • 1990 RM Wedge custombuild.jpg
    1990 RM Wedge custombuild.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,591
Ti Frame ID

Finally found an elusive picture of Hemming's Ti Bolt... Have you got the bollocks to go with the yellow Spin???!

Mr K

Attachments

• Ti Bolt Hemming.jpg
    Ti Bolt Hemming.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,460
Re: Ti Frame ID

mrkawasaki":313rpcyc said:
Finally found an elusive picture of Hemming's Ti Bolt... Have you got the bollocks to go with the yellow Spin???!

Mr K

for the love of god no! totally ruins the look IMHO ;)

Hey thanks Neil!

Pretty similar to the frame I have from the looks of it.

I dont even think I could find a wheel like that Im afraid even if I wanted one to put on the thing!

Back